This is a two-day training and it is required that you attend both days of the training. Both days will start at 9am and finish no later than 5pm.
The key objectives are to learn
- To consider personal and societal attitudes to suicide
- To learn the most widely used suicide prevention model in the world
- To recognise, and act on, the signs that someone is having thoughts of suicide
- To seek a shared understanding of the reasons for thoughts of suicide and identify reasons for living
- To review current risk and develop a joint plan to keep someone safe from suicide, signposting for further help and community resources as needed.
Please note, 2 professionals per organisation may attend the ASIST Courses in order to achieve a fair spread across London – spaces will be given on a first-come-first served basis.
Venue: TBC – Central London
You should receive a confirmation email from us within 24 hours. Any issues/questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: 24th November 2022 - 9:00 AM
End Date: 25th November 2022 - 5:00 PM
Sorry, this course is now fully booked, please check back for more events like this in the future!