Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
The key objectives for you to learn to
- To consider personal and societal attitudes to suicide
- To learn the most widely used suicide prevention model in the world
- To recognise, and act on, the signs that someone is having thoughts of suicide
- To seek a shared understanding of the reasons for thoughts of suicide and identify reasons for living
- To review current risk and develop a joint plan to keep someone safe from suicide, signposting for further help and community resources as needed.
You can only book one place at a time and this place needs to have the information of the ATTENDING person, not the person booking.
You should receive a confirmation within 24 hours – this will state the date and time you have booked – please do make a note of this yourself so you know what you have booked on to.
You will receive detailed information about the course 1-2 weeks before the course. If you have not received this 3 days prior to the course, please email email@example.com
While this training is fully funded and therefore free to you and your organisation – there is a massive impact on our provider and our targets, if you book a place and then do not attend the course. Please consider this when applying for places, and speak to your manager about prioritising your attendance on these courses.
Training Address: Abbey Park School, Redhouse Way, Redhouse, Blunsdon St Andrew, Swindon, SN25 2ND
Start Date: 31st October 2022 - 9:00 AM
End Date: 01st November 2022 - 5:00 PM