ASIST – Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training:
A skill building workshop that prepares participants to provide suicide first aid interventions.
- To consider personal and societal attitudes to suicide
- To learn the most widely used suicide prevention model in the world
- To recognise, and act on, the signs that someone is having thoughts of suicide
- To seek a shared understanding of the reasons for thoughts of suicide and identify reasons for living
- To review current risk and develop a joint plan to keep someone safe from suicide, signposting for further help and community resources as needed.
Delivery Location: The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, 120 Belsize Lane, London, NW3 5B
Delivery Date and time: 20th and 21st of April 2023, 9-5 each day.
Delivery Time: 2 days (Face to Face only)
Start Date: 20th April 2023 - 9:00 AM
End Date: 21st April 2023 - 5:00 PM