The key objectives for you to learn to
- To consider personal and societal attitudes to suicide
- To learn the most widely used suicide prevention model in the world
- To recognise, and act on, the signs that someone is having thoughts of suicide
- To seek a shared understanding of the reasons for thoughts of suicide and identify reasons for living
- To review current risk and develop a joint plan to keep someone safe from suicide, signposting for further help and community resources as needed.
Training Address: The Peter Street Centre, Peter Street. St Helens WA10 2EQ
Start Date: 08th February 2023 - 9:00 AM
End Date: 09th February 2023 - 5:00 PM
This course is now fully booked, please speak to your management regarding future courses.