*You should receive a confirmation email from us within 24 hours. Zoom link and joining instructions will be sent out 48 hours before the session*
Any issues/questions please contact: email@example.com
This is a two-day training and it is required that you attend both days of the training. Both days will start at 9am and finish no later than 5pm.
ASIST – Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
Suicide First Aid – helping someone to save their own life
• To consider personal and societal attitudes to suicide.
• To learn the most widely used suicide prevention model in the world.
• To recognise, and act on, the signs that someone is having thoughts of suicide.
• To seek a shared understanding of the reasons for thoughts of suicide and identify reasons for living.
• To review current risk and develop a joint plan to keep someone safe from suicide, signposting for further help and community resources as needed.
Address: The Engine Room, Unit A, Lebus Street, Hale Village, Tottenham, N17 9FU
Start Date: 06th October 2022 - 9:00 AM
End Date: 07th October 2022 - 5:00 PM