ASIST Worcester Schools – Malvern
Start Date: 20th January 2022 - 9:00 AM
End Date: 21st January 2022 - 5:00 PM
Training LocationEden Centre, Grovewood Road, Malvern, WR14 1GD
19 in stock
*ONCE YOU HAVE BOOKED ON, YOU’LL RECIEVE A DETAILED EMAIL CONFIRMATION AFTER THE DEADLINE HAS CLOSED ON SUNDAY 2ND JANUARY AT 5PM. IF YOU DO NOT RECIEVE A DETAILED EMAIL CONFIRMATION BY FRIDAY 14TH JANUARY, PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org*
Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
Date: Thursday 20th January- Friday 21st January 2022
Time: 09:00am-17:00pm both days
Please be aware, you must attend both days in full in order to complete the course.
The key objectives for you to learn to
- To consider personal and societal attitudes to suicide
- To learn the most widely used suicide prevention model in the world
- To recognise, and act on, the signs that someone is having thoughts of suicide
- To seek a shared understanding of the reasons for thoughts of suicide and identify reasons for living
- To review current risk and develop a joint plan to keep someone safe from suicide, signposting for further help and community resources as needed.