Vietnam to Cambodia Cycle
Challenge yourself on this 9-day adventure to some of South East Asia’s most famous landmarks. Over 5 days of cycling, you will pass remote villages, paddy fields, the mighty Mekong, ancient temples, bustling cities, and experience the deep history of this incredible region. There will be hot days, long roads and breath-taking scenery, and you will cap it all off with a celebration dinner in Siem Reap!
When? Departures in October 2023, February 2024 and October 2024.
Where? Departing from London and arriving in Ho Chi Minh City.
Who with? This event is organised by Action Challenge. You will travel with a group of other cyclists and representatives from the event company.
How far? 82KM across Vietnam and Cambodia
Minimum Sponsorship Target: Various funding options including completely self-funding your trip and no set fundraising target. For a Charity place you can choose to:
– Pay £500 (£295 deposit + £205 final balance) and fundraise £3300
– Pay £750 (£295 deposit + £455 final balance) and fundraise £2800
– Pay £1000 (£295 deposit + £705 final balance) and fundraise £2300
– Pay £1500 (£295 deposit + £1205 final balance) and fundraise £1300
For packages without flights the fundraising target is reduced by £1200. Please contact Action Challenge on 0207 609 6695 or email@example.com for more information.
Please note you must complete 80% of your fundraising by 12 weeks before departure if taking a charity place, with the remaining 20% completed 4 weeks after departure.
PAPYRUS will support you with:
- Access to advice from our fundraising team 5 days a week
- Your own PAPYRUS cycle Jersey
- Fundraising toolkit with lots of tips and tricks to get started
The trip includes:
- International flights
- Action Challenge cycle guide
- Full support team, including local guides
- UK medic
- High quality bike hire
- All accommodation
- All meals, except in free time
- Airline taxes
- All transfers in local vehicles
- Celebration dinner
- Fitness and training guide
- Discounts from UK retailers
- Reduced rates at Nomad Travel Clinics and Masta Health
How do I register my interest?
Please fill out the form opposite to register your interest on the event and someone from the fundraising team will be in touch to discuss. This trip is organised through Action Challenge and you will need to be book with the company here if you decide to take part. We can’t wait for you to have the adventure of a lifetime as part of #TeamPAPYRUS!
Event Address: Ho Chi Minh City
Event Date: 10/02/2024