For comment, interview and case study requests and guidance on reporting young suicide please contact:
PAPYRUS Press Office
Mobile 07799 863 321
Please note these numbers are not for our helpline. Contact 0800 068 41 41 HOPELINEUK for suicide prevention advice
- We appreciate the support we receive from journalists and broadcasters, helping to raise awareness that with appropriate support, young suicide can be prevented.
- We aim to assist your research with comment and advice on a range of aspects including:
- Young suicide statistics, facts and misconceptions.
- The impact of young suicide on families and friends left behind.
- Topical issues such as impact of social media and lifestyle.
- Suicide risk factors and warning signs.
- Advice and help provided by our HOPELINEUK national helpline telephone, text and email services.
- Seasonal impact on young suicidality.
- Raising awareness and starting the conversation
- Our campaigns, including online and social media safety, coroners’ Standard of Proof, responsible reporting, smashing stigma.
- National, regional and local fundraising activity.