I can't keep safe

I can't keep safe

I can't keep safe right now

You need emergency help if you have already taken steps to end your life or if your thoughts of suicide are particularly intense right now and you feel unable to stay safe from suicide.

To get emergency help, you can visit your local A&E department or call NHS 111 (England, Scotland and N. Ireland), NHS Direct (Wales)* or 999 and ask for some support.

NHS 111/ Direct can advise you about where to get help such as a walk-in centre or an out of hours doctor. They may also have information about ‘safe spaces’ you can access in your local area when you are struggling to stay safe from suicide.

999 can support you in an emergency too, the operator can talk to you about different types of immediate support the emergency services can offer.

Need Help?
Suggest Feedback