Join PAPYRUS Prevention of Young Suicide on 8 September 2022 at the Museum of London for HOPEFEST, a conference to both celebrate 25 years of PAPYRUS, and mark World Suicide Prevention Day 2022.
Bringing together experts and organisations from the political, mental health and charity spaces, HOPEFEST asks us how we can collaborate across the sectors and spaces to create suicide-safer communities throughout the UK.
HOPEFEST will include an expert panel discussion, interactive workshops, a lived experience panel discussion and a marketplace made up of various organisations to reflect PAPYRUS’s goal of collaborating to create a suicide-safer society.
Confirmed speakers for the HOPEFEST expert panel discussion include:
• Ged Flynn – Chief Executive, PAPYRUS Prevention of Young Suicide (chair)
• Dr Rosena Allin-Khan – Shadow Cabinet Minister for Mental Health
• Dr Alex George –Government Ambassador for Youth Mental Health
• Poppy Jaman OBE – Founder, City Mental Health Alliance and MHFA England
• Dr Sangeeta Mahajan – NHS Consultant Anaesthetist and PAPYRUS Trustee
More details to follow, book your place through our HOPEFEST Eventbrite page, here.
For any enquiries please email email@example.com