HOPELINEUK Manager Night Service
Could you make a difference to the lives of young people across the UK? If you’re looking for a role with passion and purpose, we have just that at PAPYRUS. We’re looking for enthusiastic and dedicated people to join us.
We are recruiting two part-time HOPELINEUK Managers for our night service. These roles will enable the delivery of an outstanding suicide prevention helpline, through the effective management of HOPELINEUK advisers, alongside promotion and development of the service.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A proven track record of building and managing an effective team, supporting their development and managing their performance.
- Previous experience of building, developing and managing effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders in the community, voluntary, statutory and political settings
- Previous successful experience of working in suicide prevention or mental health
- Awareness of the issues around safeguarding and how these can affect young people and adults at risk.
- Degree level or professional qualification in Health, Nursing, Social Work, Community Work or related discipline
Salary: NJC Scale SCP 29 – 32 (equates to £29,765 per annum progressing incrementally to £32,330 pa). As a night shift worker, you will receive an additional allowance of £160 per month.
Benefits: You will receive 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part time workers), an attractive pension scheme, Simply Health membership and enhanced sick pay. Please visit our website for more details
Working arrangements: This role will work shifts starting at midnight and finishing at 9am, working four nights out of seven and where possible, these days will be consecutive.
Hours: 32 hours per week Contract: Permanent Location: Birmingham
Please visit our website to review the full job description and person specification for the role. To apply for the position please complete the application form on our website detailing how you meet the criteria for the role and also highlight which position you would be interested in. Please return your completed application to HR@papyrus-uk.org or to HR, Unit 2, Bankside, Warrington, WA1 1UP.
Closing date: Midnight 27th November 2022 Interview: W/C 5th December 2022
PAPYRUS is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
PAPYRUS is committed to safeguarding all children, young people and adults at risk that interact with the organisation. The organisation recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of these vulnerable groups by a commitment to procedures to protect them. The group expects all staff and volunteers to fully support and promote these commitments.