Forum

Home Forums My Story Stop the world I want to get off

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

After a close friend hung himself last year leaving a son his family and many friends devastated as well as shocked and confused, I felt compelled to write a fictional book loosely based upon his life to highlight that often it’s not one particular issue that drives young men to take their own lives but an amalgamation of seemingly everyday events that most young men face that over an extended period of time build up to the point where they feel overwhelmed and tired of trying as they keep it all in and put on a brave face due to outdated stigmas that to show any emotion and talk about it is a sign of weakness which sadly means that most groups of male friends avoid going down that road altogether with suicide being more of an option rather than talk about how they are really feeling and the shame they will face if they admit they are struggling with things that others seem to cope with. This is the shift in attitudes that has to change to prevent these unnecessary and tragic consequences of suicide

Anonymous
    Inactive

How terrible it is when people do not see the meaning in life (((

Anonymous
    Inactive

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this professional assignment writers posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kara’s Orchards CBD Gummies UK takes place to be one such product which could make the body benefit better shape and health in less time. its utilization helps in the green nourishment of the body and makes the consumer healthier. it may make sure that the consumer gets higher muscular fitness too. the first issue that this product does is to help the frame reap a higher glide of https://www.proessaywriting.com/pay-someone-to-write-my-paper/
    blood. it makes the rbc depend to get enhanced which makes haemoglobin levels upward thrust. better go with the flow of blood allows in the right absorption of nutrients in the frame and the mind also gets to characteristic nicely.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Need Help?
Suggest Feedback
X