My story

Tony Harrison

My story

Postby Tony Harrison » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:09 pm

Hi all, I lost my wonderful daughter and only child Vicky to suicide in 2010. As many of you know it's such a horrible and devastating experience, something you never get over but very slowly learn to live with. I still have many 'bad' days and the waves of grief can come without warning. Sometimes I know when I'm going to have a bad time. Birthdays, anniversaries, father's day, christmas, they are all times I know Im going to feel it more. One thing I have learnt though, I know these 'waves' of grief are coming, and I know they are going to pass. Im just never sure how long they will be around for! Being with PAPYRUS has helped me so much, helped to give me a purpose in life, making me feel useful. Im now very involved in suicide prevention and campaign to raise awareness. Best wishes to you all

cyncity67

Re: My story

Postby cyncity67 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:13 pm

Dear Tony

I have just joined this site and still finding my way around - I offer my sincere and heart-felt condolences. My situation is slightly different - I have just posted "Another perspective " by cyncity67

Wishing you the very best, CC

crazzleplus

Postby crazzleplus » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:29 am

its really very aching to read about your children. my sympathy is with you. RIP your daughter and son.
suicide is not solution of anything. A suicider just running from his responsibilities nothing else. the people attached with him feel his absence all over life.
God give you courage to overcome from this grief.
UAN Login

crazzleplus

Postby crazzleplus » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:17 am

Really Heart Touching Story.
I Don't Know How A Person Go For A Suicide,leave his family in his back alone really it hurts sooo much
IBPS Recruitment

Papdan

Postby Papdan » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:26 pm

that's a horrible story. I feel really sorry for you. It's hard you someone suicide and you have no idea why. I just don't understand why people are not living any notes, why? why they did it? The hardest part is no one can help them because most of them they hidding problem from other peoples.