CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
We are recruiting an Education Development and Training Manager to create and cultivate a sustainable education development and training offer to contribute to PAPYRUS creating suicide-safer communities for young people across the UK.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The ability to cultivate opportunities for product development, implementation and dissemination.
- Experience of (co)-designing and delivering effective training products and programmes using a range of methods including collaboration with subject experts
- Experience of identifying gaps in the market for products through community engagement, with a focus on lived experience.
- Proven experience of product and training evaluation and quality assurance
- Proven experience of building, managing and enabling a successful team, including mentoring.
- A bachelor’s degree level qualification in a relevant subject such as Education or Social Sciences
- A training qualification or relevant experience
Salary: £43,516 per annum (scale point 37) progressing by increments to £47,573 per annum (scale point 41)
Benefits: You will receive 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time workers), an attractive pension scheme, Simply Health membership and enhanced sick pay. Please visit our website for more details.
Hours: 36 hours per week Contract: Permanent Location: Any UK-based PAPYRUS office. We offer hybrid working.
Closing date: Midnight on 18th June 2023 Interview date: w/c 3rd July 2023
Click here, to download the Job Description