We want to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under accessing our website and services. If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand if this is possible before you provide us with your personal information. We appreciate, however, that there may be circumstances where you aren’t able to do this.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
What Cookies Do We Use?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart/basket or make use of e-donation services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
- Advertisement cookies. These are used to collect data about your browsing habits, your use of the website, your preferences, and your interaction with advertisements across platforms and devices for the purpose of delivering targeted advertising content on the services. Third-party sites and services also use Targeting Advertising Cookies to deliver content, including advertisements relevant to your interests on the services and third-party services. If you reject these Cookies, you will see less relevant advertising.
Why Do We Use Them?
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website and its contents);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand your requirements;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
If You Want to Control Your Use
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. You can also delete our cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (Incognito – Chrome, Private Browsing – Firefox and Safari etc.)
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
We may change this Policy from time to time. You should check this policy occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access the website.