Community Development Officer – North Wales
Swyddog Datblygu Cymunedol – Gogledd Cymru
We are looking to recruit a Community Development Officer to engage key partners and stakeholders in the region tailoring support, training and education to create suicide safer communities.
Rydym yn chwilio am Swyddog Datblygu Cymunedol i ymrwymo gyda phartneriaid a budd ddeiliaid yn y rhanbarth gan deilwra cefnogaeth, hyfforddiant ac addysg er mwyn creu cymunedau sy’n fwy diogel rhag hunanladdiad
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience working in a community setting, delivering information and training sessions, leading workshops or educational activities
- A proven track record of networking and building and managing effective relationships, tailoring the approach to meet the differing needs of the audience
- Experience of using own initiative and creativity to develop a project, programme or area of work
- Ability to accurately record and manage data and report on outcomes to deadlines
- Ability to travel to different locations across the North Wales to attend meetings and events
I fod yn llwyddiannus yn y rôl fe fydd gennych:
- Brofiad blaenorol o weithio mewn cymunedau, gan ddarparu gwybodaeth a sesiynau hyfforddiant, arwain gweithdai neu weithgareddau addysgol
- Record o greu rhwydweithiau ac adeiladu a datblygu perthynas gan deilwra’r dull i ymateb i anghenion cynulleidfaoedd amrywiol
- Profiad o fentergarwch a chreadigrwydd wrth ddatblygu project, rhaglen neu waith
- Gallu cofnodi a rheoli data ac adrodd ar ddeilliannau o fewn terfyn amser
- Gallu teithio i leoliadau ar draws Gogledd Cymru i fynychu cyfarfodydd a digwyddiadau
Salary: NJC SCP 18 – 23 £25,419 per annum progressing incrementally to £28,226 per annum
Hours: 36 hours per week Contractual status: Permanent
Location: Conwy, with requirements to travel across North Wales
Cyflog: Graddfa NJC SCP 18-23 (£25,419 -£28,226)
Oriau: 36 awr yr wythnos Statws y contract: Parhaol
Lleoliad: Conwy, gyda gofyniad i deithio ar hyd Gogledd Cymru
To apply for the position please complete both application forms detailing how you meet the criteria for the role. Please return your completed application to HR@papyrus-uk.org or to HR, PAPYRUS, Unit 2 Bankside, Warrington, WA1 1UP.
Gallwch weld y swydd ddisgrifiad a manyleb y person yn gyflawn ar ein gwefan. Er mwyn ymgeisio am y swydd cwblhewch y ffurflen gais ar ein gwefan gan fanylu sut yr ydych yn bodloni’r meini prawf ar gyfer y rôl. Dychwelwch eich cais wedi ei gwblhau i HR@papyrus-uk.org neu Adnoddau Dynol, PAPYRUS, Uned 2 Bankside, Warrington, WA1 1UP.
Closing date / Dyddiad Cau: 18/07/2022 Interview / Cyfweliad: 02/08/2022
PAPYRUS is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
PAPYRUS is committed to safeguarding all children, young people and adults at risk that interact with the organisation. The organisation recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of these vulnerable groups by a commitment to procedures to protect them. The group expects all staff and volunteers to fully support and promote these commitments.
Please read the Privacy Notice for all job applicants
To apply for any position advertised you must complete both parts of the application form – CV’s will not be accepted.
The application form is designed in two parts, part one will be used for short listing purposes. The personal information in part two will be removed and used by Human Resources only for pre-employment checks and statistical analysis purposes.
Please send your completed application forms to HR@papyrus-uk.org.
All applications must be received by the closing date stated on the advert for the job role.
All offers of employment are conditional upon the satisfactory completion of the following pre-employment checks.
Right to work in the UK – Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK at the interview stage.
Employment references – Applicants will be required to provide details of two employment referees which should include their current/most recent employer. References will be requested once a conditional offer of employment is accepted.
Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) checks – Where required, applicants will be asked to provide ID required for a DBS check. This will be requested at interview stage. Once a conditional offer of employment is accepted the successful candidate will be registered on to the online DBS system to begin the checking process. Please refer to the job description to see if a DBS check is required for the position you are applying for.
An unconditional offer will only be made upon satisfactory completion of all relevant pre-employment checks.