PAPYRUS are delivering training on behalf of Cheshire West and Chester Council from April 2023 to February 2024. The training is for anyone living or working across the area and will be delivered online via Zoom. Please see below available dates for our training sessions.
Suicide Prevention: Overview Tutorial (SP-OT), 90 minutes
- To understand the prevalence and impact of suicide
- To explore the language, and the challenges, when talking openly about suicide
- To recognise the ‘signs’ that may indicate someone is having thoughts of suicide
- To consider how we can all contribute to a suicide safer community
|Date & Time||Booking link|
|Thursday 29th February, 10am- 11:30am||https://www.papyrus-uk.org/training/nw-sp-ot-cwc-7/|
Suicide Prevention: Explore, Ask, Keep-safe (SP-EAK), 3.5 hours
- To consider the attitudes, myths and stigma that surround suicide
- To recognise and explore the ‘signs’ that may indicate someone is having thoughts of suicide
- To encourage an open, safe and sensitive conversation about suicide with a person having thoughts of suicide
- To support a safety plan with someone thinking of suicide.
|Date & Time||Booking Link:|
|Tuesday 27th February, 9:30am- 1pm||https://www.papyrus-uk.org/training/nw-sp-eak-cwc-7/|
|Tuesday 12th March, 9:30am- 1pm||NW: SP-EAK CWC 8 | Papyrus UK | Suicide Prevention Charity (papyrus-uk.org)|